January 9, 2020

31+ How To Make Origami Magic Ball Pictures

31+ How To Make Origami Magic Ball Pictures. Get a piece of 20x40cm paper. Origami has been one of my passions since i was very young.

Origami Magic Ball Tutorial Yuri Shumakov Hd Youtube
Origami Magic Ball Tutorial Yuri Shumakov Hd Youtube from i.ytimg.com
Origami has been one of my passions since i was very young. Makayla on december 01, 2011: The ball is 8 feet by 16 feet unfolded.

It takes some skill and practice to create a good origami.

I wish, you had uploaded a video about the making of the magic ball. Subscribe uaclips.com/user/magicorigamimagic check out my facebook page. Featuring my first 2 complete origami magic balls (finally got the right size paper). In this video i'm showing you how to make an origami magic ball by yuri shomakov!i have already made a tutorial on the origami mini magic ball.


BERITA LENGKAP DI HALAMAN BERIKUTNYA

Halaman Berikutnya