April 25, 2015

20+ I Love You In Chinese Calligraphy Background

20+ I Love You In Chinese Calligraphy
Background
. 我爱你 (wǒ ài nǐ) which means i love you in english. Since chinese people more commonly express their love nonverbally, through gestures and physical affection, qīn qīn nǐ (亲亲你) and if you're just saying i love you in a casual moment, such as when getting off the phone, it would probably be more appropriate to say it in english than to.

CHINESE CALLIGRAPHY I Love You
CHINESE CALLIGRAPHY I Love You from img0.etsystatic.com
And learn many more chinese love phrases for a happy valentine's day! However, because the simplified system is based on the traditional, many characters are the same or similar in both systems. Chinese calligraphy allows a field of artistic expression very broadly.

• these chinese calligraphy samples are written in traditional characters.

I am going to show you how to write i love you in chinese calligraphy you may contact me via my facebook if you want your english name in chinese. It was well said,don't decentralize your mind. The most common chinese calligraphy material is paper & cardboard. • these chinese calligraphy samples are written in traditional characters.


BERITA LENGKAP DI HALAMAN BERIKUTNYA

Halaman Berikutnya